Descripción del Empleo: Trabajo mayormente relacionado a Notaría - Redacción de escrituras, preparación de facturas, preparación de copias certificadas...
Desde Secretaria Legal - Secretario Legal - Guaynabo
Publicado hace 13 días
Descripción del Empleo: Trabajo en Oficina : Realizar cartas, facturas entrada de datos a sistema, atender y canalizar llamadas telefonicas, archivar, posibles...
Desde Secretaria(O) Para Tiempo Completo Y Parcial - Caguas
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción del Empleo: El/La Coordinador(a) Nocturno(a) responde a las necesidades y exigencias de estudiantes, empleados administrativos y facultativos con el...
Desde Coordinador(A) Nocturno A Tiempo Parcial - Bayamón
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción del Empleo: Establece y administra el Programa de Recursos Humanos Institucional incluyendo reclutamiento y selección, administración de salarios y...
Desde Gerente De Recursos Humanos Guaynabo - Guaynabo
Publicado hace un mes
Job Description: Administrative Assistant
• Three to six (3-5) years of related experience to Administrative Procedures aligned to industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and/or general industry.
• Software: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher; ADP; Quickbooks
• Bilingual (Spanish, English)
• Internet, email
• Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Supports President, Administrative Director, contractors and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Payroll: receive, organize, classify, and process timecards and expenses reports; prepare payroll batches through ADP system, obtain approval to transmit payroll, generate reports, and other related activities.
• Accounts Receivable: compile data, generate invoices through Quickbooks Online system, submit invoices to customers, generate and submit accounts statements, provide follow up activities until payments receipt, reconcile payments, and other related activities.
• Accounts Payable: receive, organize, and classify invoices from diverse suppliers and services providers; process payments after approval receipt, keep payment confirmations, file, and other related activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain contact lists for suppliers, customers, workers, and other relevant internal information.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. Visit local postal mail office and courier company to manage correspondence and packages.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing system for administrative topics.
• Purchases: order office supplies and equipment, among other needed materials for the company operation or a specific project.
• Visit and Contact Agencies to manage administrative and business-related activities, such as: CFSE (Fondo), Hacienda, CRIM, AAA, AEE, Dept. of Work, Municipality of San Lorenzo, etc.
• Insurances: Manage company insurances such as General / Umbrella Liability, Automobile Liability, SINOT, medical insurances, Flood, Business Structure, Worker Compensation, Seg. Soc. Choferil, among others. Receive assistance from company broker.
• Book travel arrangements. Receive assistance from company travel agency.
• Provide general support to visitors, customer service for the reception area.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Take dictation. Write letters and emails, create electronic presentations and reports, promotions/flyers, invitations, etc.
• Handle multiple projects and administrative activities.
• Ensure operation of office equipment: calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Maintain company property inventory updated.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, among others.
• Book conference calls, meetings, training, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Office Systems Administration
• Bilingual (English-Spanish)
• Customer service oriented
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Responsibility, teamwork oriented, initiative, leadership skills