Job Description: Administrative Assistant
• Three to six (3-5) years of related experience to Administrative Procedures aligned to industrial, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, and/or general industry.
• Software: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher; ADP; Quickbooks
• Bilingual (Spanish, English)
• Internet, email
• Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Supports President, Administrative Director, contractors and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Payroll: receive, organize, classify, and process timecards and expenses reports; prepare payroll batches through ADP system, obtain approval to transmit payroll, generate reports, and other related activities.
• Accounts Receivable: compile data, generate invoices through Quickbooks Online system, submit invoices to customers, generate and submit accounts statements, provide follow up activities until payments receipt, reconcile payments, and other related activities.
• Accounts Payable: receive, organize, and classify invoices from diverse suppliers and services providers; process payments after approval receipt, keep payment confirmations, file, and other related activities.
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
• Maintain contact lists for suppliers, customers, workers, and other relevant internal information.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms. Visit local postal mail office and courier company to manage correspondence and packages.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Maintain electronic and hardcopy filing system for administrative topics.
• Purchases: order office supplies and equipment, among other needed materials for the company operation or a specific project.
• Visit and Contact Agencies to manage administrative and business-related activities, such as: CFSE (Fondo), Hacienda, CRIM, AAA, AEE, Dept. of Work, Municipality of San Lorenzo, etc.
• Insurances: Manage company insurances such as General / Umbrella Liability, Automobile Liability, SINOT, medical insurances, Flood, Business Structure, Worker Compensation, Seg. Soc. Choferil, among others. Receive assistance from company broker.
• Book travel arrangements. Receive assistance from company travel agency.
• Provide general support to visitors, customer service for the reception area.
• Provide information by answering questions and requests.
• Take dictation. Write letters and emails, create electronic presentations and reports, promotions/flyers, invitations, etc.
• Handle multiple projects and administrative activities.
• Ensure operation of office equipment: calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Maintain company property inventory updated.
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, among others.
• Book conference calls, meetings, training, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Office Systems Administration
• Bilingual (English-Spanish)
• Customer service oriented
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Responsibility, teamwork oriented, initiative, leadership skills
Estudio Mínimo Necesario: Grado Terciario Completo
Áreas de estudio:
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Descripción del Empleo: Telefono 787-938-7134 A continuación, las funciones más comunes de un Secretario Ejecutivo: Ser el primer punto de contacto y el enlace...
Desde Para Univesitario Secretaria - Canóvanas
Publicado hace 10 días
Descripción del Empleo: Funciones principales A continuación, las funciones más comunes de un Secretario Ejecutivo: Ser el primer punto de contacto y el enlace...
Desde Para Estudiante Secretaria - Canóvanas
Publicado hace 10 días
Descripción del Empleo: A continuación, las funciones más comunes de un Secretario Ejecutivo Ser el primer punto de contacto y el enlace entre el ejecutivo y...
Desde Secretaria, A Tiempo Completo - San Germán
Publicado hace 10 días