Ammonia Maintenance Mechanic 3 FULL-TIME $25.48/hr Work independently performing routine general maintenance and repair throughout the warehouse.
Must be proficient in the troubleshooting and repair of electrical, plumbing, lift truck, refrigeration, ammonia, boilers, and carpentry.
• Performs all repair and adjustment of refrigeration system, doors, dock boards, pallet racks, sweepers, sprinkler systems, forklifts, pallet trucks, and electrical work in accordance with OSHA standards
• Inspects forklifts, pallet jacks, and other operating equipment to ensure compliance with OSHA and operational standards
• Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters, ohmmeters, pyrometers, and pressure gauges
• Tests and calibrates HVAC equipment
• Maintains tools and machinery in good condition and use tools and equipment carefully as instructed
• Maintains batteries and chargers in working order in accordance with OSHA Standard
• Conducts test of safety equipment (Exit signs, fire extinguishers, sprinkler systems, etc.) to ensure OHSA and operational standards
• Maintains accurate preventive maintenance records
• Answer security alarm calls as needed
• Keeps work area clean and performs housekeeping duties as required REM-04 WS-04 WS-LC
Shift start: 7:00AM
Shift length: 8.5 hours
- Fridays, some weekends.
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- available after 30 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 4 years of maintenance mechanic experience Must have successfully completed four (4) RETA courses Must have successfully completed HAZMAT responder training May be required to tolerate working environment with inside controlled temperatures of
-15 degrees Fahrenheit
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail outlets such as grocery stores.
We're proud to provide an essential link in the food and beverage industry supply chain, and to play our part in ensuring families across the US and overseas can sit down together to eat.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates 170+ temperature-controlled warehouses in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, and Canada.
In North America we have over 13,000 associates and offer a wide variety of employment opportunities
- from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting, customer support, engineering, transportation, and technology solutions positions.
Descripción del Empleo: Responsable de la limpieza, configuración (S / U) y operación de todos los equipos relacionados con el proceso de granulación...
Desde Operador De Manufactura - Barceloneta
Publicado hace 19 días
Descripción del Empleo: Responsable de monitorear y orientar sobre la aplicación de normas y procedimientos del sistema financiero. Trabajar con las...
Desde Especialista En Finanzas - San Juan
Publicado hace 11 días
Descripción del Empleo: Supervise processes and personnel in commercial production environment while maintaining cGMP, environmental health and safety...
Desde Manufacturing Supervisor – Aibonito - Aibonito
Publicado hace 11 días
Descripción del Empleo: Se busca empleado de producción, preferiblemente con experiencia en manufactura con capacidad de levantar 50 libras. Requisitos: •...
Desde Manufactura Alimentos - San Juan
Publicado hace 10 días