Helping create positive customer experiences for our members can drive your sense of impact and purpose.
Join us as we improve the lives of millions.
Learn more about how you can start doing your lifes best work.(sm)
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get.
Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions.
Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably.
There's no room for error.
Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Coordinate and supervise daily/weekly/monthly activities of a team members
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion and performance goals are met
- Coordinate work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments, etc.
- Identify and resolve operational problems using defined processes, expertise and judgment
- Provide coaching, feedback and annual performance reviews as well as formal corrective action
This role is equally challenging and rewarding.
You'll need to stay positive at all times especially in difficult situations.
You'll be asked to mentor, challenge and communicate effectively with all different types of people.
Youll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
*** ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION **
- Associates Degree or higher degree
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and solving customer problems in an office, claims or customer service environment
- 1+ years experience working in a leadership role (supervision)
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications: Microsoft Word (create and edit documents), Microsoft Excel (create, sort, and edit data in spreadsheets), Microsoft Outlook (email and calendar management), which includes the ability to navigate a computer while on the phone
- Available to work (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday.
Flexible to work any of our 8 hour shift schedules during our normal business hours of (9:00am to 7:00pm AST) It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Bachelors Degree
- Healthcare Experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea.
We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone.
So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace.
Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Call Center Supervisor, Supervisor, Healthcare Leader, San Juan, PR