The incumbent will provide clerical service to the Quality Director and the Department. Works with documentation and maintains all filing that support the Quality administrative area. The main objective of the function is to maintain an efficient and effective flow of all administrative-clerical tasks of the department, including but not limited to: Telephone calls, filing, meeting and travel coordination.
Some of the major responsibilities are:
- Coordinate meetings, travels and activities for the department.
- Prepare emails, communications, reports as needed.
- Support staff in scanning documents, photocopying, edit presentations, etc.
- Generate Purchase Orders for Office supplies, events and conferences as requested.
- Associate Degree in Office Administration, Secretarial Sciences or Business Administration.
- Minimum three years (3) of experience in administrative or clerical functions.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish. Written and Verbally.
- Exceptional coordination and organization skills.
- Computer skills knowledge: (SAP, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Attache and ISO Train knowledge preferable.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- Travel: No
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time