Flux specializes in staffing high-caliber professionals in the A&E, IT, and Business Professional industries.
With a focus on people and an unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional value, Flux offers a full range of services including staff augmentation, contract-to-hire, direct placement, and payroll services.
Construction Manager (Mid)
Flux Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
• Reviewing information gathered during the Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA) for assigned Applicants
• Conducting Exploratory Calls to gather information from Applicants using assigned templates
• Developing an understanding of each Applicants' projects and recovery priorities
• Conducting and facilitating Recovery Scoping Meetings with Applicants using assigned documents
• Working with Applicants to logically group and prioritize projects based on the Applicant's recovery priorities
• Establishing regular meetings with the Applicant to facilitate the program delivery and recovery process
Flux is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results