Descripción del Empleo:
Responsible of complete Accounting Cycle, budgets and financial reports in a precise, correct and timely manner so that management has the necessary information for decision making.
Perform all accounting duties using the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles “GAAP”
Comply with organizational objectives and values to achieve goals.
Perform all duties in a discrete and confidential manner.
• Two years of experience in similar position
• Must be Analytical, hard worker and responsible
• System oriented and Knowledgeable
• Problem solving abilities
• Self-starter and highly motivated
• Team worker
• Must be capable of working fast and efficiently
• Goal oriented
• Able to work under pressure and with multiple priorities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills through all organizational levels
• Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office® (Word®, Excel®, Outlook®) and accounting systems software: Accpac
Descripción del Empleo: It is our intention to contract a full time Controller in an efforts to manage all accounting procedures and functions. The Controller...
Publicado hace 25 días
Descripción del Empleo: Under general direction of the Controller and within the framework of established policies and objectives: Perform accounting and...
Publicado hace 15 días