Full Time Opportunity
Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account corporate goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop integrated revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports, and presentations. Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately. Assists in the development of the budget, planning, and other corporate financial requirements. Gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements, government requirements, and operating forecasts. Establish databases of pertinent information as a tool for analyzing future plans and forecasts. Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to management. Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
At least three years of related experience.
• Knowledge and skills in the analysis of financial information and accounting pronouncements.
• Ability to prepare financial reports, including writing financial analyzes in English, and make recommendations.
• Initiative and much interest in learning and reading accounting pronouncements and regulations that impact the area's tasks.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both verbal and written.
• Domain in the use of applications of MS: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Skills to adapt to change easily.
• Availability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays
Collaboration & Teamwork
Popular Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer