JSR is seeking for a highly motivated Recruiter to operate a full cycle recruitment. Responsible for recruitment assets, company needs, interview and evaluate possible candidates. Examine and create job descriptions and qualifications to determine applicant requirements and uses assorted methods, such as media, Internet job sites and employment agencies to locate qualified candidates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSABILITIES:
· Identify potential candidates from several online channels
· Conduct various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews
· Promote job opportunities on company’s social and career page, job boards and internally.
· Participate in job fairs, in-house recruitment events and supporting our employer brand.
· Orientate new hires and assist them onboard.
· Work Together with managers to identify potential hiring demands.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
· BS degree in Human Resources and two years’ experience with human resources activities (Recruitment, benefits, compensation, documentation, FMLA, OSHA).
· Must be a team player and ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Salario: $8.00 a $9.00 /hora
Communication Skills: 1 año (Requisito deseable)
Human Resources: 1 año (Requisito deseable)
Bachillerato (Requisito deseable)