Title: Human Resources Manager Job Category: Human Resources Line of Business: Job Corps Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Conducts staff training in HR topics.
- Coordinates performance management program (RPM) throughout the operations.
- Processes new hires, terminations and personnel status changes in HRIS system in accordance with ResCare policies and practices and according to state requirements.
- Maintains positive employee relations with staff in the region.
- Conducts investigations as directed.
- Maintains Director level personnel files, monitors HRIS system for compliance and provides required information as needed.
- Oversees the timely completion of Personnel Paperwork and HR related training in accordance with DOL, Federal, State and ResCare requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in business management, human resources, psychology or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Four years related experience and/or training.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must communicate professionally and positively with employees, customers and all levels of management.
- Required knowledge of federal, state and local labor laws and regulatory compliance.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement.
All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Job Corps Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Human Resources Manager.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S.
Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
BOX 218 ROUTE 487 NORTH, LOPEZ, PA 18628 USA