Descripción del Empleo:
Serve as an expert specifically in R platform (R servers, RStudio, R packages). Will also provide expert support to data scientists and statisticians.
• Advise teams in the planning, designing and utilization of the R based data analysis platform.
• Interact and consult with global R community to translate business requirements into solutions.
• Provide functional support to the scientific community using the R data analysis platform.
• Provide guidance for coding standards and discover new methodologies
• Maintain the data analysis platform, provide technical support, assist troubleshooting day-today operational issues.
• Provide monitoring of the platform to proactively identify and resolve issues. Available for work in NORTH CAROLINA ($40.00 to $50.00 hr.)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or similar
• 5+ years experience supporting R statistical programming language
• Experience with bioinformatics tools and data analysis
• 5+ years experience working with OS - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Version
• Experience with high performance computing environments
• Configuration and System Management System - Puppet 4+, GitLab, etc.
• Background in scripting and code development: Python or Perl
• Analytic Computing experience (RStudio Emphasis preferred)
• Knowledge of cloud computing and data analytics
• Knowledge of big data methodologies (e.g. Spark)