We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from different nationalities and hubs in every continent. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities. Webhelp is a global business process outsourcer, with more than 140 locations in over 35 countries.
Our people speak more than 40 languages, serving clients belonging to the top 500 business companies in all kind of sectors such as IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive and financial services.
Across the world, more than 50,000 people make up the Webhelp family.
As an Operations Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the department. You will represent Webhelp and therefore are required to maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times.
It is important to meet deadlines in a sometimes-stressful work environment. You must have strong analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of Excel, added with the high management skills in order to ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well-organized and productive. Assess contact center needs when new prospects are been evaluated.
Planning and Strategy 10%
• Ensuring data collection and analysis serving as the foundation of the staffing process and have a close view on RTA work.
• Identify the impacts of attrition cycles on the staffing forecast
• Identify reaction strategies for both overstaffing and understaffing
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology)
• Support hiring and training planning to maintain high customer service standards
• Identify steps to take when service goals are missed
• Identify reward and consequence programs that support adherence goals
• Coordinate training requests with the Training and Quality departments
• Prepare and analyze staffing reports about absenteeism rates, attrition, staff hours and attainment
• Collect and analyze contact center statistics (sales, costs, opportunities, customer service metrics)
• Prepare the weekly deck for the conference call with the client
• Prepare the Internal Report for the weekly conference call with Webhelp management
• Prepare the monthly scorecard for all agents
• Analyze effectiveness and productivity
• Assist with the preparation of the Quarterly Business Review
• Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time)
• Coordinate the workload and workflow of the Management team
• Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
• Assure compliance with all regulatory standards
• Develop objectives for the contact center’s day-to-day activities
• Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses
• Full time shift
• International working environment
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
Knowledge & Key Skills required
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• High level of English (spoken & written)
• High level of Spanish (spoken & written)
• Degree in administration or mathematical background (preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree of an accredited university preferred
• Management background
• Previous Management Position, logistics or any other position in organization
• Three (3) years’ experience as contact center manager or similar position
• Understanding of Customer service operations
• Working experience with costumer service KPIs like: CSAT /NPS/ AHT
• Experience from developing and mentoring team managers
• Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Excellent organizational & communication skills
• Leadership skills with problem-solving ability
• Logical mind & business awareness
• Logical sense for numbers and trends
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• People person
• Positive and patient
Webhelp is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Edad: Desde 18 Hasta 70 Años
Descripción del Empleo: Responsable de recibir a los carreros diariamente para cuadre diarios. Encargado de la facturación, depósitos, cheques y dinero que se...
Desde Coordinador De Almacén- Nocturno - Cataño
Publicado hace 12 días
Funciones Esenciales: Genera referidos mediante la participación del Representante de Ventas en actividades auspiciadas por MCS o en actividades generadas por...
Desde Mcs Healthcare Holdings, Llc - San Juan
Publicado hace 10 días
Descripción del Empleo: Plaza Disponible para Coordinador de Seguridad, plaza a tiempo completo. Deberá tener experiencia mínimo 2 años como Supervisor en el...
Desde Coordinador-Seguridad - Hatillo
Publicado hace 9 días
Descripción del Empleo: Encargado de supervisar el trabajo de los empleados del taller y de los camiones. Responsable de realizar inventario, de mantener el...
Desde Supervisor Taller De Equipo Pesado - San Juan
Publicado hace 5 días