Descripción del Empleo:
Position Responsibilities • Provides technical support to production personnel and manufacturing lines.
• Knowledge in Process Validations and Computer System Validation (life cycle).
• Identifies need and develops tooling and equipment to ease device manufacturability.
• Leads and / or participates in development, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers.
• Maintain current knowledge of the potential EHS aspects and risks of new projects.
• Trains production personnel, and other engineers/technicians.
• Ensures compliance with company policies, programs, procedures, regarding to government and regulatory agencies regulations (e.g. EEO, ADA, ISO, QSR).
Basic Qualifications Background • Educational: Engineering or Science of Engineering or related field.
• Experience: Intermediate Level: 3+ Years with Bachelors or 0 Years with Masters
• Exposure to engineering and manufacturing environment
• Experience in medical device, pharmaceutical, or electronic industry
• Continues Improvement
• Project Management
• Root Cause Analysis
• Technical Writing and Composition
• Fluency speaking and writing in English and Spanish