Descripción del Empleo:
Purchasing Coordinators are primarily responsible for arranging for the purchase of raw materials, supplies and services on behalf of the company.
• Research and Evaluate Suppliers: Before a purchase is made, the Purchasing Coordinator evaluates suppliers based on things like cost, selection, service, distribution capabilities and availability.
• Negotiate and Renegotiate Contracts with Suppliers: The Purchasing Coordinator serves as the liaison in negotiations between their employer and suppliers. It is their responsibility to negotiate new deals, as well as renegotiate expiring contracts.
• Create and Send Purchasing Orders
• Monitor Purchases Through the Delivery Process
• Evaluate Supplier Performance
Skills: • Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• High attention to detail
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Organizational skills
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work independently
• Leadership skills
• Ability to thrive under pressure
• Advanced sales skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Management, Project Management, Accounting)
• At five experience in same position
• Construction industry purchasing background is a must.