Are you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist, Looking to make a positive impact in a child's life? Consider applying for the below job opportunity in the Salinas, CA area.
- Providing high quality direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students' IEPs/504 plans.
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills.
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs/504 plans) that are strength-based as well as child and family centered for overall educational improvement.
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines.
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Experience working with mild to moderate disabilities
- School Based experience is preferred
- Active State SLP License
To be considered for this Speech Language Pathologist position in the Salinas, CA area, send your resume to or call to schedule an interview.