I am seeking a passionate and qualified School Psychologist for a local school district in El Rio, CA.
This position is Full-Time for this current school year.
In this role, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Middle and High school students academically, socially and behaviorally.
The majority of the caseload is emotional disturbances with moderate to severe disabilities.
The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Itinerant position
- 1 to 2 school sites
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
- California PPS-Credential (Pupil Personal Services) issued through the CTC is required.
To Apply: Please send your current resume to
If you have any questions about this School Psychologist job opening near El Rio, CA, you can call Cassandra directly at .