San Juan, Puerto Rico’s premier English-language college preparatory school, is actively seeking highly qualifiedScience Teachersfor the 2020-2021 school year.
If you are a teacher interested in joining a community of talented, committed educators, or know a teacher looking for a position, please contact us.
Science Teacher – Secondary School
· Dynamic, engaging and committed 21st-century educator
· Student-centered, interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning
· Expertise in the desired content areas and modern pedagogical approaches
· Ability to teach a variety of Science, STEM and/or Mathematics courses in middle or upper school
· Strong record of developing research, writing and analytical skills in students
· Ability to differentiate instruction to meet individual needs and achieve high level outcomes for all students
· A demonstrated record of high-level student achievement
· Experienced in the incorporation of educational technology
· A commitment to be an active participant in school and community life
· A willingness and/or ability to serve as a homeroom teacher, sponsor student clubs, activities or organizations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
· A strong collaborator and contributing team member – with students, parents, faculty and staff, and school administration
· A strong commitment as a Teacher, Mentor and Adviser to students
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Education, or related field, required, Master’s preferred
· Teaching experience in the subject area
· International Baccalaureate teaching experience
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and current resume.
Job Type: Full-time