Descripción del Empleo: This position will collaborate in projects and initiatives at varying levels within the organization. S/he will assist in evaluating...
Desde Strategic Initiatives Assistant - San Juan
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción del Empleo: Somos una empresa en rapida expansion y estamos reclutando personal para que se una a nuestro equipo de trabajo. La persona indicada...
Desde Asistente Ejecutivo De Gerente De Proyectos - Caguas
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción del Empleo: Planifica y mantiene control del Departamento del Frente de Servicio. Asegura servicio de excelencia a clientes. Supervisa el personal...
Desde Front End Manager - Overnight - Bayamón
Publicado hace un mes
Descripción del Empleo: Supervisa las operaciones diarias del programa. Brinda apoyo administrativo al director del programa, los directores asociados del...
Desde Coord. Administrativo(A) Prog. De Residencia - San Juan
Publicado hace un mes
"Who We Are?We are the leading telecommunications company, connecting more than 40 markets in Latin America and The Caribbean with our video, broadband internet, telephony and mobiles services under the consumer brands VTR, Flow, Liberty, Más Mavil, BTC and Cabletica. We started small, and now weâ€™re growing. Weâ€™re excited about the future as we strive to unlock opportunities in the region.Job Purpose:The Security Engineer helps to keep LLA safe, learning skills and knowledge in many areas of cyber security, while helping to achieve LLAâ€™s mission goals and initiatives. Need to be passionate, conscientious, and customer-focused candidate to strengthen our team even further. As part of the LLA Cybersecurity Team, your role will focus on compliance and remediation, vulnerability management, and employee outreach. Youâ€™ll work with employees and project teams within the company to ensure system vulnerabilities are addressed and patched on a timely basis, considering business impact. Youâ€™ll team up with our Operational teams to identify risks, understand the business impacts, and work with staff to mitigate the risks. Key Accountabilities:Lead implementations of information security projectsDefine and implement the information security and cybersecurity architectureAssist Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel with advanced threat identification and incident response actionsTask lead for Continuous Monitoring,
- Monitor and manage compliance for all systems within InfoSecâ€™s Continuous Monitoring program. Also participate in project efforts to improve continuous monitoring efforts for all customers.Task lead for Application Whitelisting efforts
- Provide first level customer support and troubleshooting for the application Whitelist request process.Task Lead for Compliance Sprints
- Work with management and Operational teams to identify risks and vulnerabilities that require immediate actionService Request management Back-up role
- Provide support for creation and escalation of all InfoSec related service requestsWork Environment/Other Info Minimal Travel Required. Travel limited to training, occasional team meetings, and projectOn-call after hours or weekend support may be required, as neededCollaborative and inclusive work environment with opportunities for personal growthKnowledge & Experience:Preferred education/ qualifications: Bachelor's degree required (B.S. in information security, information technology, or related focus) and 5 years of professional experience in information technology. Must have 3 years of experience in information security, cybersecurity and GRC.General knowledge of industry security frameworksSome technical knowledge of networks, operating systems, and/or applicationsGood time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasksStrong writing & communication skills, with attention to detailsAnalytical Thinking and Decisive Judgment
- analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions, and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.Drive for Results: Makes things happen; Is proactive; balances ""analysis"" with ""doing""; sets high standards for selfMust be a self-starter and work independently with minimal supervisionExperience in conducting cyber related investigation.Build and maintain direct relationships across LLAâ€™a project teams and with OpCo POCsEnglish and Spanish preferred.Knowledge & Experience:Candidate must have 5 years' experience in each of the following: Information security architecturesSecurity operations center Information security frameworksTelecommunication securitySoftware development securitySecurity in operating systems and databasesSkills & Abilities:Co-creates and executes Strategy:Identifies trends in the business and market environmentShapes agenda to align to our overall strategic goals 'win with our customers'Balances short-term with long-term thinkingCo-creates and implements sustainable strategies that facilitate our superior growth and successInnovates with a customer focus:Finds and embraces innovative and better ways to do things to facilitate winning with our customers Is customer-led in their thinking, encouraging the idea of customer needs driving product & process enhancementsTakes and encourages ownership for making improvements that leads to a seamless customer experienceSees the customer experience as a responsibility of every department and individual employeeEntrepreneurial Drive for Results:Identifies the core of the problem and makes effective judgement and solves the problemActs outcome-oriented aligning priorities to the company goalsStreamlines effective and efficient decision makingCreates the environment of continuous improvement & innovationLives One Company:Gains commitment from other parts of the business and promotes one company approachLeads virtual teams across boundaries leveraging the potential of individuals and teams, mindful of cultural backgroundsLeverages best practice, utilising the best of what works across the group firstInfluences others across the matrix and facilitates collaboration by breaking down silos Leads and Inspires:Leads by setting a personal example of excellence in an environment of matrix management change and ambiguity Communicates with transparency, celebrating successes by building on the energy and ideas of team members and empowering them to deliverFacilitates the development of people and mobility of talentProvides and facilitates honest feedback to drive excellence, enabling individuals to realise their potentialAbility to analyze and interpret data, and communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.Ability to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.Decision making, problem solving while working under pressure, but also prioritize and organize effectively. Manage multiple projects at one time.Ability to supervise and motivate others, as well as work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations.Why Join Us:Technology excites us, enables us and drives us. WeÂ´re proud of the services we provide, the markets that we serve and ourpeople coming together to enhance our customersÂ´ lives with technology so that they can connect, work, live and play withoutmissing beat. Throughout Liberty Latin America, our passion and pride are brought to life through our shared vision: to bringinnovation that will create moments that matter to our customers, delivering growth in our markets with one vision, one cultureand one team.Liberty Puerto Rico provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, social status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, military service obligation, disability status, genetic information, political affiliation, and being or being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking. In addition to federal law requirements, Liberty aligns with applicable local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Assessment, background check and drug test will be required to successful candidate. If you believe you have been discriminated against you may notify the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Federal Communications Commission, or other appropriate agency. #LI-LP1Powered by JazzHR"