Title: Security Officer Job Category: Compliance / Risk Line of Business: Job Corps Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Makes physical inspections and security checks of grounds and facility and documents results.
- Reports fires and assists in suppressing fires.
- Investigates incidents on center and provides clear and accurate reports.
- Performs First-Aid and CPR as needed.
- Controls disturbances and assists staff in de-escalating volatile situations.
- Performs routine vehicle inspections on GSA fleet.
- Completes required security, vehicle and transportation logs, documentation, and records accurately and on time.
- Accurately logs and searches employees, visitors, vendors and students as they enter and exit the center.
- Other duties as assigned
- One-year security or law enforcement experience, or successful military experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Drivers License and good driving record.
Commercial Drivers License with Air Brake and Passenger endorsements is preferred.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement.
All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Job Corps Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels.
Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Security Officer.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S.
Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
BOX 218 ROUTE 487 NORTH, LOPEZ, PA 18628 USA