ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer incoming calls and perform outbound calls from pharmacy, providers (medical office) and members, to clarify information, research issues regarding Copay Assistant Program, Medication Dispatch, Delivery Coordination and other related issues as outlined in policies and procedures.
2. Document the inquiries in OneArk (Bacman- member profile) and in Manage Engine Services Desk Application.
3. Responsible to educate providers and members of the process for submitting the prescription, as well as other items as needed.
4. Serve as liaison for internal departments in PharmPix to analyze, escalate and resolve situations. (Network, Benefits, Client Services and Clinical Department) including MedPlus Solutions.
5. Generate and analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports for external and internal clients as requested in order to obtain specifics statistics of the PharmPix Specialty Hub.
6. Responsible to follow up on any case or issue in a minimum time. The time will depend on the complexity of the drug or medications.
7. Provide training as requested by external and internal clients regarding any implementation and/or change in the process for any system.
8. Assist the supervisor or manager in meetings as required.
9. Special projects and other duties assigned by the Specialty Pharmacy HUB Analyst.
10. Supports all Quality Management Program initiatives.
TRAINING & EDUCATION
Pharmacy Technician Associate or Technical Degree.
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATION
Puerto Rico Board of Pharmacy Technician Certification (preferred).
2-3 years as pharmacy technician in a specialized pharmacy (preferred) or in Health Industry.