A local school district is seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a job that is available starting next school year near San Fernando, CA.
This job will be working with varying disabilities in K-5th grade.
CFY's will be considered.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to work closely in classrooms and small group settings
- Supervise SLPA
- Provide consistent comprehensive evaluations and services for a broad range of speech and language disabilities and both high tech and low tech Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Must be a hands-on therapist with the ability to create a positive climate, culture, and school/work environment for staff and students
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active CA SLP License
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Professional Educator License (PEL)
- Previous school experience is preferred
For more information or immediate consideration for the Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job opening near San Fernando, CA, e-mail an updated resume to or call Tracy directly with any questions regarding this opportunity or any others.