Descripción del Empleo:
1. Subject Matter Expert advocate for raw material supplier quality issues and initiatives
2. Work on projects to drive continuous improvement activities for raw material processes across functions and sites
3. Work to resolve supplier issues
4. Develop, revise and implement raw material specifications and procedures that comply with regulatory requirements
5. Participate in raw material qualification, raw material commercialization, and second sourcing efforts
6. Perform supplier and material risk assessments
Education: Master’s degree in Sciences OR Bachelor’s degree in Sciences & 2 years of Quality or Operations experience.
Requirements: Ideally previous experience in Audit Management System. Previous experience in SAP (Master Data) and Audit Management System, Trackwise, Compliance, Regulations.