Job Description Summary
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company develops innovative technology, services and solutions that help advance both clinical therapy for patients and clinical process for health care providers. BD and its 65,000 employees have a passion and commitment to help improve patient outcomes, improve the safety and efficiency of clinicians’ care delivery process, enable laboratory scientists to better diagnose disease and advance researchers’ capabilities to develop the next generation of diagnostics and therapeutics. BD has a presence in virtually every country and partners with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. BD helps customers enhance outcomes, lower costs, increase efficiencies, improve safety and expand access to health care. bd.com
Under the supervision of the Maintenance Facilitator or designee, repairs and maintain according to specification the production machinery and equipment. Make adjustment to machinery in accordance with Manufacture’s Specification on all equipment. Follows QSR, ISO, safety and environmental regulations.
1. Keeps production equipment working in accordance with Manufacturing Specifications.
2. Responsible for performing inspection, check and calibration on automatic, mechanical and electrical instrument or equipment.
3. Performs repair and preventive maintenance to Autoclave sterilize.
4. Coordinate all PM’s Programs with each Manager as to the time, when the work can be done.
5. Keeps record on all PM’s as shown on the SOP.
6. Diagnose the source of malfunction in both mechanical, electrical components of equipment and dismantle to replace defective parts.
7. Check inventory to assure that requires repair parts are available prior to shutting down equipment to make preventive maintenance or repair.
8. Maintain equipment logbook on all instrument or equipment.
9. Maintain proper procedure of clean-up tools while performing duties in production areas.
10. Interpret and work with blueprints, drawing, schematic, layout, diagrams, written specification and/or oral instruction in diagnose and troubleshooting equipment malfunction using various measuring and test instrument.
11. Operating variety of power tools such as welder, band saw, pipe threads, etc.
12. Observe and enforces Current Good Manufacturing Practice (CGMP), Safety Regulations, ISO requirements and Company Policy.
13. Inform supervisor of any improper usage of equipment tool.
14. Make modification of existing equipment or machinery as necessary.
15. Active participation in Lean activities.
16. Maintain an open line of communication to assure all problems or changes are communicated and resolve in a timely
17. As applicable, make suggestions for improving product quality and equipment. Collaborate with supervision,
engineering and other personnel on quality and performance improvements as request.
18. Performs other related duties as assigned.
PROMOTES AN INCLUSIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Practices zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior and does not allow derogatory comments/inappropriate jokes
to go unaddressed
Deals effectively with all races, nationalities, cultures, physical abilities, ages and both sexes
Demonstrates willingness and commitment to work hard
Takes decisive action when needed
Acts with the customer in mind
Listens effectively (actively listens)
Provides support to those who need it
CONTINUOUS AND VERSATILE LEARNING
Quickly learns new skills and knowledge
Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; learns from feedback/coaching
DEALING WITH AMBIGUITY
Can effectively cope with change
Can decide and act appropriately without having the total picture
DRIVE TO RESULTS
Can be counted on to achieve goals successfully
Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
Knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network
Understands the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures.
Vocational School Graduate or Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering. Able to read and write English.
Training in Programmable Controller, (preferred).
One to Three years’ experience in field of machine maintenance.
Primary Work Location
USA PR Cayey - Vicks Drive
US BD 3rd Shift 9pm-530am (United States of America)
Produce and deliver fully tested computer programs from detailed program specifications, create appropriate program documentation, and address operational and...
Publicado hace 24 días
Full Time Opportunity 13; General Description 13; Performs ongoing Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure compliance with established standards and procedures of the...
Publicado hace 23 días
Full Time Opportunity 13; General Description 13; Performs ongoing monitoring analysis of transactions to assure compliance with Bank Secrecy Bank (BSA), USA...
Publicado hace 23 días
General Description Performs routine monitoring of transactions to assure compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate guidelines and procedures. Essential...
Publicado hace 23 días