MMM Holdings, LLC
BUSINESS UNIT:MMM Holdings, LLC DEPARTMENT: Unidad Dorada
POSITION:Unidad Dorada Administrator
This position will track daily communications with hospital floor staff and administration related to patients concerns and floor operations. Interacts with the patients and caregivers to improve their hospitalization experience.
Is responsible for ensuring that internal and external customer requirements are achieved and documented. These requirements will be identified through interactions with the hospital, staff and internal partners. Assure completeness of the requests received from internal and external business partners. This position will develop work plans and tracking mechanisms to ensure completeness of requests and projects are done in a timely fashion.
It is responsible for the implementation; support the group of project participants and assure completeness and continuity of the project. It is also responsible of the time lines compliance.
Represent MMM in Hospital meetings and committees and is responsible for the completeness of the Unidad Dorada process and initiatives.
Interviews caregivers and patients to identify their concerns with the Hospital and Health Plan. Works to resolve concerns and issues as a priority.
Provides orientation to caregiver and patient about the Unidad Dorada Program and other company initiatives or process.
Identify areas of opportunity for the patient and/or caregiver through the results of measurement mechanisms, such as the Satisfaction Questionnaire (Survey) or other mechanism.
Receives the day-to-day information from the hospital and operation of the floor and direct and follow up the areas concerned up to accomplishment of the solution and / or reach a final agreement on possible alternatives.
Prepares a daily log of patients concerns and referrals, reports about delivery of kits, surveys completed, food vouchers control report and others. Works to resolve issues as identified
Provides and tracks marketing material and value added services to ensure the floor is stocked with appropriate items.
Submit report about, patient concerns, Surveys and welcome visits to the patients, Pharmacy metrics and other requested.
Provide Pharmacy bedside orientation and follow up the program to assure to be successful
Coordinate the PCP Courtesy Visits and register in a log.
Collaborate in the development of protocols and procedures
Collaborate in the development and communication of project-specific procedures, guidelines, documents and forms
Support the company in specific events as requested.
When required should act as a Project Responsible Person (PRP) for special tasks.
Work with minimal supervision and recommend improvements in the initiatives to guarantee efficiencies and effectiveness.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor in nursing or Master’s degree or healthcare administration
2. Three years’ experience in Health Plan setting or healthcare industry
3. Proven experience as Supervisor or Manager preferable
4. Understanding of basic budgeting and financial reporting
5. Experience in extraction of data and reports analysis
6. Excellent ability to lead and great communication and people skills
7. Aptitude in Problem-solving
8. Knowledge of Health Puerto Rico and Federal laws
1. Medical terminology knowledge required.
2. Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft programs.
3. Excellent customer services skills.
4. Professional telephone etiquette
5. Possess outstanding organization skills.
6. Must be able to function independently, accept change, and be able to prioritize tasks efficiently when faced with competing demands.
7. Individual must have excellent interpersonal; verbal and written communication skills.
8. Must be English and Spanish bilingual
This position requires regularly sitting and standing associated with a normal office environment. Perform tasks requiring independent knowledge and judgment in addition to instructions and procedures provided. Must be able to function with frequent interruptions, accept change and able to prioritize activities when faced with competing demands. Disposition to handle stress; work for long periods of time and/or over time when required by the administration.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
The environment is of a typical busy office.
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.