- Responsible for ensuring equipment reliability expectations are achieved in a 24/7, high-throughput, API production facility.
- Provide strong leadership to the department in the coordination and execution of maintenance activities and related facilities operations activities while ensuring that good maintenance practices, department operations procedures, Abbvie Safety Policies and Abbvie quality policies are understood, communicated and followed by the department.
- Provide and maintain tools and equipment necessary for the effective completion of work assignments including hand tools, communication devices, trucks and other heavy equipment, PCs and software appropriate to facilitate effective delivery of maintenance operations.
- Supports the Plant Manager in developing Key Performance Indicators for the organization, tracks data related to KPI’s, and drives improvement through the Maintenance Excellence Program (MEP) across the organization.
- Serves as a project manager for department initiatives and capital projects. Leads members of the organization in the development of the budget, scope, and schedule for major projects.
- Ensure employee resource allotment and workload requirements are balanced to meet the needs of the business on a daily basis as well as when forecasting future work capacity.
- Serves as the conduit for communication within the department to ensure that leadership messages, organizational changes, and initiatives are communicated to direct reports. Also serves as the conduit for communication from direct reports back up to the area management.
- • Continually evaluates and balances short term production support needs with long term strategic objectives of the department.
- College Degree or equivalent experience. Strong problem solving and analysis skills are required. A technical degree (Engineering or Science) is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in chemical/pharmaceutical processing equipment maintenance, facilities maintenance, reliability engineering, or a combination thereof. Minimum 2 – 4 years previous supervisory / management experience.
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: Work in noisy environment, Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
- Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level Code: M
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Process Engineer located in its manufacturing site at...
Desde Johnson & Johnson - Añasco
Publicado hace 25 días
mportante empresa de tecnología requiere de manera urgente , técnico de sistemas con experiencia en soporte on site , conocimientos básicos networking...
Desde Servicio Latam - San Juan
Publicado hace 24 días
General Statement of Duties: Performs maintenance duties necessary to maintain the physical condition and appearance of the property that will enhance the value...
Desde Beacon Communities - San Juan
Publicado hace 24 días
Job DescriptionJoin Hired and find your dream job as a Senior Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking for candidates just like you. Companies on...
Desde Hired - San Juan
Publicado hace 23 días