Descripción del Empleo:
Human Resources (HR) Coordinator provide a variety of HR activities and programs involving compensation, benefits, staffing, training, and workplace safety to organizations. HR coordinators plan and negotiate with managers, employees, and HR staff to ensure they work together effectively to operate and support their assigned functions.
Human Resources Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
• Report to the division director to advise them on their functional area.
• Stay current on governmental requirements and laws in their functional area.
• Maintain the records necessary to demonstrate the impact of their functional area.
• Interact professionally and communicate well with all internal customers who are served by the function they coordinate.
• Among other duties.
• Education: This position generally requires a four-year bachelor's degree with a major in a related field, such as human resources, business, or social studies. Coursework typically includes business, industrial relations, psychology, professional writing, human resource management, and accounting.
• Training: Employers typically prefer at least one to five years' experience in human resources or a similar occupation.
• Certification: SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) Human Resources Coordinator Skills & Competencies