Specialist Quality Control
LOCATION: JUNCOS, Puerto rico
Positions Available:One (1)
QUALITY CONSULTING GROUP,a leader in thepharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and manufacturing industry, is looking for a talented, highly motivated and enthusiastic to join our team. In this role, you’ll work with a highly enthusiasticteam, contributing in a world-class manufacturing industry in Puerto Rico.
You'll be a fit for this job if you have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Science
· 5 years of related experience in Logistics
· Fully Bilingual English/Spanish – Written is required
In this position you'll:
·functions as the technical specialist for testing & development in areas of molecular biology and microbiology.
· Responsible for providing technical guidance, Provide reports, data analysis and ensure flow of communication between technical groups including following up on and resolving issues that arise
· Resolve technical issues and troubleshoot for assays as necessary, Ensure lab compliance – which includes implementing procedures that enhance GMP, GLP and safety.
· Manage existing and/or develop and implement new programs, processes and methodologies, Develop, revise and audit various complex controlled documents that may have multi-organizational and/or multi-site impact. Approve lab investigations, Lead audit teams
To get hired at QUALITY CONSUTING GROUP, you MUST be:
·Extensive experience in technical writing (procedures, protocols, reports) and regulated quality control laboratory operations.
· We're a growing 60+ person company.
· We are actively looking for the best candidate.
We accept applications and RESUME’s
Job Type: Full-time