Descripción del Empleo:
The CQI Coordinator will have primary responsibility for directing and managing clinical improvement initiatives, ensuring regulatory compliance and promoting improved health care outcomes.
Use Quality Improvement Strategies based on evidence, best practices, use of health information technology (electronic health records, patient portal, data repository, etc.) and resulting data will be a major component of the QI program.
• Master’s degree in a field like nursing, public health, epidemiology, health care administration, or some similar area of study.
• Three to four years’ worth of experience in a clinical setting, and experience in the field of quality improvement as well.
• Experience in CQM program design, implementation and evaluation.
• Proficient computer skills: MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Outlook and Microsoft Project.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills. Ability to write and speak clearly using the Spanish and English language.
• Must be able and willing to travel as required to work with staff and customers. This includes travel locally and abroad in order to fulfil objectives and represent the ASPPR.